Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ask the Internet: Best Deals at Big Box Stores?

Today's question comes from a new membership! Yay!

Wiki Stu pendousma
Q: I just joined CostCo, mostly to get their super-solid eye exam/contact lens deal. But, while I'm there, I'd like to join the wonderful world of bulk shopping. What products are bargains?

A: From a cursory glance (and, admittedly, some prior shopping with my dad), I figured:
  • contact lens solution
  • canned tomatoes
  • vanilla extract
  • cinnamon
  • peppercorns
  • chicken broth
  • cat food
  • oatmeal (in canisters, not packaged)
  • CostCo brand block cheese
  • Sabra hummus
Readers, how about you? What are worth buying at big box stores like Sam's Club, CostCo, and BJ's?

Want to ask the interweb a question? Post one in the comment section, or write to Cheaphealthygood@gmail.com. Then, tune in next Tuesday for an answer/several answers from the good people of the World Wide Net.

No comments:

Post a Comment